It’s here – the limited edition recycled Faith In Nature x Rainkiss Poncho has arrived. Inspired by our favourite question (and song!) What Would Nature Say?, this wonderful waterproof is emblazoned with Nature-positive lyrics like ‘Believe in the Bees’ and ‘Trust in the Trees’. Wear your Nature’s rights support with pride! Because of the pattern placement, each poncho is totally unique. This sustainable poncho is lightweight, compact, packed with practical features and made with 100% recycled polyester from plastic bottles. Perfect for festivals, walks in Nature, or anywhere else where you need to stay dry. Put yours on (with the matching bucket hat) and get ready to Dance in the Showers…
- One size fits all
- Faith In Nature website exclusive
- Matching bucket hat available
- Limited edition, while stocks last
- 7000mm waterproof column, keeps you seriously dry
- Certified 100% Recycled Polyester
- Easy to fold and carry – built-in storage pouch with loop for hanging
- Premium velcro cuff closure
- Adjustable hood with peak
- Two button side panel adjustment – great for cycling
- Easy to carry : weight: 250g - dimensions of pouch: 31 x 33 x 2 cm
• Wipe-clean surface marks
• Cold wash
• Hang to dry
• Wash dark
• Do no bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not dry clean
Rainkiss products are independently tested by Centexbel, with an average water column of 7000mm – that’s seriously waterproof.
Manufactured in China by a SMETA member which provides independent audits to ensure Rainkiss products are made not only beautifully but ethically.
Rainkiss proudly work with OEKO-TEX certified manufacturers and use only OEKO-TEX certified materials like recycled polyester.