We’ve shown you some of the wonderful things that are in our products. Now here’s a check-list of the things that definitely aren’t:
- No animal tested products. No animal ingredients. No ingredients tested on animals (with a cut off date in accordance with BUAV (Cruelty Free International) requirements of 1988, and for our Household Cleaning range, a cut off date of 2003). All products are Vegetarian, and most are Vegan.
- No Genetically Modified ingredients.
- No synthetic colouring or fragrances.
- No SLES, SLS or Parabens.
- No artificial preservatives.
- No BPA plastic (and we use rPET bottles wherever possible).
- No Methylisothiazolinone (MI)