Organic Coconut Oil is the new ‘must have’ in the health and beauty industry. If you’re in need of some TLC after the harsh winter, this amazing oil has tremendous benefits for your hair, body and skin. It can be used in numerous of ways to keep you looking and feeling your best.
The benefits of organic Coconut Oil for your skin are extensive. It will act as a moisturiser, rejuvenator, and could help with dry skin and irritations. The list goes on and here are just a few of the top benefits organic Coconut Oil can help you with your skin;
- Prevent premature ageing – Organic Coconut Oil has antioxidant properties which are known to help stop skin ageing early.
- Smooth skin - By applying to the skin’s surface, organic Coconut Oil will help to keep the appearance of the skin healthy and smooth.
- Retain moisture – Organic Coconut Oil is known to help to reduce moisture loss via pores due to its natural composition of saturated fat.
- Heal wounds – If there is a cut or wound on the skin, applying organic Coconut Oil to the skin, some say that it will help in the protection of from microbial infections.
- Protect against cracking – Due to its Vitamin E content, organic Coconut Oil helps to prevent skin from cracking.
- Help skin growth – Organic Oil is known to help skin growth because of its Vitamin E content.
- Repair wear and tear – The rejuvenating properties of the Proteins found in organic Coconut Oil may help the replacement of damaged cells on or near the skin.
- Maintain a tan – Applied to the skin’s surface when tanned, it may help to prolong the tan.
One of the best benefits of organic Coconut Oil for the skin is that it lasts a long time in comparison to some other oils and is therefore used as a base ingredients in many beauty products. Faith in Nature produce a range of skin care using organic Coconut Oil brimming with aromas to enrich your senses and soothe your day. The range includes Coconut Bar Soap, Coconut Hand Wash, Coconut Body Lotion, Coconut Hand Cream and Coconut Shower Gel & Foam Bath.
Why Not Try Our Coconut Range Today!
Why not have a browse through our range of coconut products including shampoo, conditioner, hand wash and more!