Lemons are delightful. They are fabulous in our drinks, in our food, and are a popular ingredient in home care products due to their antibacterial and antiseptic qualities as well as their refreshing citrus aromas.
As one of the superstars in the citrus world, Lemons also play an important part in our beauty routines as they have so many natural benefits. They are a wonderful source of calcium, vitamin C, magnesium and potassium; all of which help improve the appearance and condition of our skin, hair, and nails.
The benefits of Lemon for your skin are wide ranging and can be simply integrated in to your regime by starting your day with a glass of lemon water to wake up your digestive system and increase your energy by flushing out toxins and hydrating your whole body, giving you an extra ‘zing’ in your step.
Other benefits of Lemons for your skin is that they can act as an antioxidant, astringent, stimulant, hydrator, and also help aid in fighting dandruff and a dry, itchy scalp. The list goes on and here are just a few of the top benefits of Lemons for your skin;
● Lemons provide a dose of the free radical fighting antioxidant vitamin C, which helps keep skin even-toned and helps boost the body’s immune system.
● Lemon can be used as a skin astringent as it helps motivate your pores to close and your face to tighten resulting in smoother skin.
● Lemons have antiseptic qualities which help exfoliate dead cells and aid in fighting dandruff and pesky flakes. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities can also help soothe skin irritations affiliated with dandruff.
● Lemons are a natural stimulant to the liver and adding lemon juice to a large glass of water in the morning is a great liver detoxifier. Not only will this help detoxify your liver, it will help replenish your body’s mineral supply and quench your thirst.
● The juice of a lemon is a natural alkalizing agent, and helps to maintain a steady pH balance in the body.
Try Faith in Nature Lemon Products Today
Faith in Nature produce a range of products using lemons brimming with aromas to invigorate your senses and make you feel refreshed. The range includes: